We’ve all been there: a storm is on its way and you are trying to watch the weather channel to figure out if you should head to the basement. As soon as the update begins, everything powers down. The television flashes off, your electricity goes out, and now you’re relying on your flashlight to finish up some work or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your kids calm.
But did you know there’s another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your food didn’t spoil, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t interrupted?
It’s totally possible with a whole-house generator. That’s right – a whole-house generator from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can minimize the anxiety of incoming storms, heat waves, accidents impacting electricity lines and whatever else that causes an electricity outage. And it’s all automatic! You don’t have to stagger around blindly to find your backup power – with a whole-home generator from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning your power will be back on within a matter of seconds without any effort from you.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you are not home, the generator will kick on and your HVAC system will keep operating to keep anyone at home, including pets, comfortable.
A few other reasons to consider investing in a whole-home generator:
- You are trying to get access to forms of communication during a storm or other emergency situation.
- It is not legal to connect a generator to an electric system with a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store natural gas – with a home backup generator you will use your existing supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work out of your home and the power goes out, you may have to use your PTO or take an unpaid day since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be in the way and even dangerous, especially in a flood. A backup home generator from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning safely draws power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just useful to have continuous electricity after an electrical failure; it’s also important for health and safety. Breathing machines, prescriptions requiring refrigeration and electric wheelchairs without access to power can result in major health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for Generator Installation?
When you call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll enjoy Expert service built to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to identify the perfect size of generator, which should be centered around the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to ensure power for. And when something breaks or needs routine maintenance, your technician will rush over to determine the best possible solution. Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is waiting for your call around the clock. After all, most power outages don’t happen at times that work best for you.
To learn more about whole-home generators and decide if investing in one is a good decision for your family, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 561-629-1826.