We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in West Palm Beach
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you avoid that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Many homeowners may not know they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the West Palm Beach sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and technicians have the expertise, experience and ability to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to overflow or become blocked, make sure to contact us as soon as you notice an issue. Taking care of it early can help you avoid pricey loss to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste appropriately.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 561-629-1826 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell quality equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*