Expert Sump Pump Repair and Replacement in West Palm Beach
You probably don’t think about your sump pump until there’s a downpour. Then you expect it’s running like it should so your West Palm Beach basement doesn’t sustain water damage.
Sump pumps can quit working for a few various reasons.
We’ve seen it all. If your pump isn’t running correctly, call the Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to fix the problem.
We’ll inspect your pump during our visit and provide you with preventive maintenance advice, so it won’t stop when you need it most.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure
Sump pumps can quit working for several different reasons:
- Power loss
- Insufficient maintenance
- Undersized unit
- Incorrect installation
- Switch issues
- Frozen or blocked discharge lines
- Age (average expectancy is 10 years)
Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a few easy things you can do to make sure your sump pump is primed for efficiency.
- Ensure the cord is in decent shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in the event of power surges.
- Ensure the pump is vertical and not leaning to one side, since this can lead the pump to not turn on when needed.
- If it’s been awhile since the pump has run, pour a bucket of water into the pit to verify the pump runs and pulls out the water rapidly.
- During dry weather, take out the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can pull small stones into the grate over time.
- Check the discharge pipe’s vent hole is clear.
Trust Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a method of insurance to protect your home from water damage, depend on the specialists at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to confirm yours is effective.
We’ve got the knowledge—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 561-629-1826 or schedule an appointment online.