End Expensive Water Leaks in Your West Palm Beach Home
A normal home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go undetected for years.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for additional water you don’t need, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s important to detect and stop the smallest leak.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you achieve just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in West Palm Beach.
6 Signs You May Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we field for plumbing services. Finding a leak immediately can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks can be harder to find than others, but there are a few telltale signs that you need to get in touch with a plumber in West Palm Beach. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than expected.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your sink, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear wet or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion near your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t locate the proof, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or small silver wheel. If the dial is turning, you likely have a leak.
We can track down the point of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are numerous areas you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be caused by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially ones that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you see signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 561-629-1826 or schedule an appointment online.