Furnace Replacement in West Palm Beach with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time to upgrade your gas furnace? If so, rely on the Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for high-quality home heating system replacement. From start to finish, we furnish all systems with professional standards of service. We even offer financing so homeowners have significantly more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers receive the exceptional customer care they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here’s what to expect while we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we’re carrying out work in your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your flooring from any dust we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation spot to minimize messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified professionals have completed some of the most intensive technical certifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- We’ll replace your system with a new furnace that meets local code. We go far beyond expectations whenever feasible.
- A Thorough Checklist
- After the install is done, we make sure your heating equipment is running as it should before we leave.
When to Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are greater than 10 years old will not run as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an older furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents for every single dollar you spend to heat your home? Here are some more signs you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Rising energy bills—without changing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots in different rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or spits out cold air
- Loud screeching, squealing, rattling, popping or humming noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—this is an indication of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace may be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide