We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in West Palm Beach
We don’t merely repair and tune up heating systems, we also provide first-rate furnace installation in West Palm Beach.
What makes our expert services different from others? We’ve fine-tuned our process over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most important technical certification in HVAC. They also are involved in current industry and system training to learn the most outstanding procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to professional furnace installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding offerings that we offer you time to think it over—a full year, in fact.
Reach us at 561-629-1826 to request your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know approximately when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, many furnaces live for close to 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and may even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 561-629-1826 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your home from any dust we might bring in. We place drop cloths around the installation area to stop messes.
- Expert work—Our professionals have earned some of the best distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is running like it should before we leave.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll install your new heating system to match local code. And we’ll often go beyond expectations, for the highest quality service anywhere.
Request Your Furnace Installation Now with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need another reason to get a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This gives you a head start on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 561-629-1826 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.