A popping noise is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This occurs when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality troubles, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Early system malfunction
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion within ducts
Contact an experienced company in West Palm Beach, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.