Expert AC Installation in West Palm Beach Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in West Palm Beach, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company hook up your new unit.
That’s where the specialists from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Besides the fact we have the skills and credentials to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 561-629-1826 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it probably has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your cooling costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to spend less on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair location in West Palm Beach? Here are several of the things we do when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our Expert specialists are at your home, you assume they’ll install your new unit for peak operation. And they’ll keep your house and yard in an unchanged shape as when they showed up.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup process requires us to walk inside your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to protect your flooring from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your flooring protected from debris throughout our services.
- Exceptional service—Our Experts are NATE-certified. This shows they’ve finished extensive education to achieve the most desirable technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to make sure each individual little item is covered. We’ll also check your system is operating like it should and matches local code before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you know how to use your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic updates—We’ll let you know how everything is unfolding and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.