It’s not difficult to fail to remember regular service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important thing we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since routine maintenance delivers a lot of pluses for your unit, including enhanced efficiency and a decreased possibility for malfunctions. You can get these benefits—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth examination of your system whenever they’re at your home. These checks could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your residence. This could help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Annual maintenance provides many perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Identifies little troubles before they result in pricey repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your equipment to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 561-629-1826. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.