It’s simple to not remember annual service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important thing we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact annual service delivers a lot of advantages for your unit, including enhanced efficiency and a reduced possibility for malfunctions. You can get these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive check of your system whenever they’re at your home. These checks could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your house. This could help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Annual maintenance provides many perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Identifies minor issues before they create costly service calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your equipment to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To start the process, reach our Experts at 561-629-1826. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.