Your comfort unit is an investment in your house. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive heating and cooling service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay a dime out of pocket for parts or labor. This shields your bank account from costly emergency repairs. When you contact us for an appointment, you’ll get a fast response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll assure you’re happy with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your place, we’ll do an in-depth examination of your unit. This permits us to find any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to alleviate allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those solutions too.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any HVAC issues in your residence. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This membership also involves yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are several advantages to having this full repair done.
5 Benefits of Routine HVAC Checkups
- Brings back efficiency that could save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Locates little troubles before they lead to expensive malfunctions.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps guard your house from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating unit.
Each equipment maintenance has a 29-point visual examination along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Analyzing thermostat regulation
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting performance and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit