Summer has made its way to West Palm Beach and the last thing you need is your AC breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your doctor annually for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection as well as a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Examine AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in West Palm Beach is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 561-629-1826 today!