Top 5 Furnace and Heating Problems in West Palm Beach
We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that West Palm Beach homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are potentially hundreds of reasons why your West Palm Beach home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of West Palm Beach at 561-629-1826 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.