We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that West Palm Beach homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your West Palm Beach home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of West Palm Beach at 561-629-1826 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.