Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.