Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.