No matter what the season outside in West Palm Beach, the temperature in your house decides how comfortable it will feel. Find the right temp and your rooms will feel like a comfortable escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time for a deeper look at the manner you’re using your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Take this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is coming up fast in West Palm Beach. How do you get your system ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Ask my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor to choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most intricate system available in West Palm Beach.
- When you receive your next monthly utility bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling costs have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Find my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule an Expert technician to check it out.
- Block it out and pray it goes away.
Time to check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep reading to see how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Yearly Maintenance While replacing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are critical tasks to prep your system for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC service professional will keep an eye out for more serious problems for your equipment. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have issues sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they radically change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a regular increase in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you detect a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!