No matter what the weather outside in West Palm Beach, the temperature inside your home designates how comfortable it will be. Find the right temp and your house will feel like a nice escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating accurately, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a deeper look at the manner you’re using your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a solid system or a poor performer. Try this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is coming up fast in West Palm Beach. How do you get your system ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Ask my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What’s your plan when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most intricate system available in West Palm Beach.
- When you receive your next monthly utility bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will cost more. My home comfort costs have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Find my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule an Expert technician to check it out.
- Block it out and hope it goes away.
Get ready to check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your system perform more effectively. Keep reading to see how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and dusting your vents are critical tasks to ready your system for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to finish the process. During a maintenance visit, your Expert technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency professional will keep an eye out for more serious problems for your equipment. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they radically change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular increase in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left alone it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!