There are a number of fun things to do in the fall, especially in West Palm Beach. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are likely at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider handling early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment arranged.
The team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a great deal of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather reaches West Palm Beach, too. Check out some of the top bonuses of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace runs at its highest efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at West Palm Beach this year.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a cold winter day is have your furnace quit running, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to find potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the heating season.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance performed can save you money if bigger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional perks, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in West Palm Beach, give us a call at 561-629-1826 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.