The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which exposes them to a large variety of possible issues.
These problems are generally simple enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they may influence energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system might be at risk. These are headaches and costs you may prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But refusing annual maintenance nullifies your warranty. Committing a brief amount on a tune-up now can help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Uncovers Small Troubles in Advance
Avoiding major issues in the first place is the best method to help your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate and lubricate critical internal components. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are resolved as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance might shrink your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning developed a series of membership plans created to work with your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with every budget. You’ll have access to priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to concern yourself about spending more on overtime visits if you call our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are covered as well, saving you an average of $99 each visit. You’ll also receive many of the most-wanted benefits from our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is often when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly accommodate a high volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual evaluation for every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added advantages by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 561-629-1826 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.