Your HVAC system’s health is important, as it keeps your residence comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a wide range of problems.
Frequently issues are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your utility bill. If these issues grow, your total system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you might have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working fine, you could ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Finds small troubles early. Preventing large issues from occuring first is the wisest method to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the option to thoroughly check and lubricate critical internal components. And it also provides time to get required repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system running as smoothly as possible. Frequently this creates a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy decreased energy bills, in addition to knowing your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save as much as 30% on annual energy expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that fit your specific needs. All our memberships are full of special pluses supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-conscious, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also have several other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often facing a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on all visits. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and get access to added advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans immediately. No matter what your budget is, our Experts can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 561-629-1826 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.