With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and last longer than your standard tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.