With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We compiled the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of cold water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also need less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.